October 14, 2016
1) Knowledge is power so be powerful!
2) Prepare for the worst, but plan for the best.
3) Your attire reflects your decision-making.
4) Use a presentation outline, never read a speech.
5) Use game show competition skills and enjoy the moment.
6) Be self-confident, have high self-esteem, and relax.
7) Know the decision-makers and anticipate what they are seeking.
8) Punctuality sets the tone of your presentation.
9) Socialize, relax, be calm, and do what you do best.
10) A healthy lifestyle reflects your decision-making ability and commands the respect you deserve.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
Mastering Ten Skills for Winning Presentations!
October 2016 (1)